From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva's very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Best for: All-day wear , Festival wear, Getting around town, Water activities
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE polyester yarn by Unifi, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our Teva Forever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they'll never see a landfill. Learn More
- Half pair weight for size W7 / M9: 5.5oz
- RN 88276
*** PLEASE NOTE: Blundstones cannot be shipped to Canada.
Teva Original Universal Sandal - 90s Multi Size 13 MFZ480FQ